Monday, December 10, 2007

Fall in Like with Exercise

It really bothers me when experts write stories concerning their field that are not always easy for us at home to practice. Exercising is that to me. I want to do it, and I feel better when I do, but finding the time and sometimes the energy is a constant struggle for me. I understand that exercising is an important part of my health and that I should be able to find the time to do a little every day, but the place that I'm in right now, that being an overworked college student with three jobs, does not always enable me to do what's best.

That's why I liked this article by Bob Greene. He's a realist when it comes to exercising for the modern woman, and incorporates ways of getting in a little extra exercise throughout the day. Ultimately, it's great to set aside a specific time every day devoted to exeercise, but let's be real; we live in a stressed out world where no one has time to do the basics, let alone the extras. And while exercising shouldn't be considered an "extra," it is something that most of us neglect. However, with his helpful tidbits, it's possible to stay healthy, get the motivation to work out, and maintain a less-stressed lifestyle by just taking a couple of minutes a day devoted to ourselves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You have really done a great work to share the hidden art of the great man. It is really a nice work by them. Thanks a lot for this
Isuzu FVR Truck Turbocharger