Monday, September 24, 2007

Peanut Better!

So I was perusing around the old MSN Health page, and discovered a tasty article on peanut butter! Not a peanut fan myself, I found it intriguing, as I am a loyal consumer of Smucker's All Natural Peanut Butter. Here's the article:




It made me feel great knowing that what I had always assumed to be a bit of an indulgence is actually good for me. Since I'm known to compare links, I thought I'd look for some great peanut butter recipes. Haha, did you know that there's Peanut Butter Lover's website?


Peanut Butter Striped Delight (Okay, so I'm not sure how healthy this one is!)




My favorite thing about peanut butter, though, is all of the heath benefits it has to offer. When consumed in moderation and on a regular basis, the tasty treat can help prevent against heart disease, obesity and diabetes.

No comments: