Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Smokin'

Yes, that's right, another post on smoking. I seem to be sucking back more lately with all of the stress I've been under, so I decided to look into ways to quit when I'm good and ready.

SMOKE LESS

They talk about some different techniques for quitting, including some more high-tech ways that have come out lately. The author, however, doesn't trust these methods, and recommends more traditional methods and knowing yourself as a smoker.

I have to agree with him on this one. Only you know your smoking habits and when you tend to reach for a cigarette. By the way, a fun fact: Smokers who have the first cig of the day as soon as they jump out of bed tend to be more addicted than those who wait thirty minutes to light up. Interesting. Especially seeing as I'm part of that first group.

No comments: